BRCC offers a range of volunteering and work experience opportunities, whether you are looking to get more involved in your local community or seeking a way into employment.
- The Bridge project (in Luton)
- Ivel Valley Conservation Volunteers
- Warden Abbey Community Vineyard
- Walking4Health walk leaders (across Bedfordshire)
- Ridgmont Station Heritage Centre
There are also opportunities to be elected as a member of the BRCC Board of Trustees.
Alternatively, why not get in touch with your local Good Neighbour scheme.