- Live in a part of Bedfordshire with limited public transport?
- Found a placement, but can’t get there?
- Often late for your course or work?
- Need a reliable and independent means of transport?
If the answer is YES then Wheels2Work Bedfordshire may be able to help!
What we offer…
If you are eligible and have a provisional driving licence, we can provide:-
- Travel planning advice
- Compulsory Basic Training (CBT)
- A 50cc Yamaha scooter on loan for up to 9 months, with road tax
- Comprehensive insurance and breakdown cover
- Servicing and maintenance
- Safety equipment
Please note: We are only able to assist those registered with a Job Centre in Bedfordshire or Luton under the terms of our current funding.
Download our promotional leaflet for this scheme here
Or visit the dedicated website: http://wheelstowork.org.uk/