Full Time or Part Time / Job Share
Are you a great people person with excellent IT skills? Would you like to be part of a new adventure? We are currently looking to recruit one Full Time or two Part Time Digital Community Coordinator(s). The successful candidate(s) will run our brand new You Can Do IT! Programme which seeks to support Bedfordshire residents to connect digitally to improve their health and wellbeing.
To be successful you will need to be a motivated friendly person with great IT skills and have the ability to communicate to a wide range of clients and partners. We are an established, diverse Charity with amazing staff, a proven track record and some great projects. If you are ambitious with a desire to progress within a growing company, now is the time to join our team
- Motivate and inspire residents/ referred clients to make the most of digital technology, principally to improve their health.
- Support them to develop their basic digital skills such as surfing the internet, emails, social media, online banking or joining a health appointment via an online platform. Training may be delivered in a range of community settings, a group or on a 1:1 basis.
- Develop a device loan scheme for residents unable to provide their own.
- Recruit and train volunteers who can act as Digital Buddies in their community, cascading the above training.
We need candidates to have
- Great communication skills and an ability to transfer information to others
- A high level of IT literacy
- Project Management experience
- Experience of working with the Community
- Great written and oral skills
- Full driving license, own vehicle and be happy do travel throughout Bedfordshire
If you have some, but not all, of our required attributes, and are interested in a part time post, do please get in contact with us as a job-share with someone with other skills/ experience may be possible.
Our Benefits Include
33 days holiday per year including public/ bank holidays
Contributory pension scheme
Staff discount after completion of probationary period
Staff training and development
Free Car Parking
Job Type: Full-time or Part-time, 2 year fixed term contract.
Salary: £24,491 pro rate
Closing date for completed applications is Monday 1st November 2021, 9.00am.
The face to face interviews will be held in Cardington on Wednesday 3rd November, 2021. If you wish to apply but would not be available for interview on Wednesday 3rd, please contact us and we will explore alternatives.
If you’d like a chat about the post please contact Kate Ellis on 07948 417042 or email@example.com