Bedford Mobility Hub
The hub is a joint project with Bedford Borough Council and Comfort Homecare, which relaunched this winter.
Why not pop in and see us?
- Day hire of mobility scooters and wheelchairs for use in the town centre
- Information on dial-a-ride services in Bedford Borough and Central Bedfordshire
- Sale of disability, mobility and living aids
- Information on BRCC’s Village Agents & Community Wellbeing Champions
- Meeting room available for one-to-one discussions, can be reserved in advance
Opening hours: Monday to Friday 10.30am to 2.30pm
Bedford Bus Station, Thurlow Street, Bedford
Tel: 01234 348000
Nearest parking: All Hallows or Greyfriars
Shop Mobility charges
- Electric scooters £10 deposit & £4 hire charge
- Wheelchairs £5 deposit & £2 hire charge
Deposits will be refunded upon return.