Village and Community Agents
Contact us if you would like help with:
- Identifying any benefits you might be entitled to, such as Pension Credit and Attendance Allowance.
- Completing forms, such as Blue Badge; Attendance Allowance; or Carers’ Allowance.
- Understanding confusing correspondence or paperwork
- Contacting other organisations, groups and agencies that can also provide you with help and advice.
- Making informed choices about issues such as health, housing, transport options, joining social groups or volunteering
All Village and Community Agents are Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) checked and adhere to GDPR data protection regulations.
We are grateful to our funders Bedford Borough Council; Biggleswade Town Council; and Potton Consolidated Charity; and also for support ‘in-kind’ from Potton Town Council.