Village and Community Agents
Contact us if you would like help with:
- Identifying any benefits you might be entitled to, such as Pension Credit and Attendance Allowance.
- Completing forms, such as Blue Badge; Attendance Allowance; or Carers’ Allowance.
- Understanding confusing correspondence or paperwork
- Contacting other organisations, groups and agencies that can also provide you with help and advice.
- Making informed choices about issues such as health, housing, transport options, joining social groups or volunteering
All Village and Community Agents are Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) checked and adhere to GDPR data protection regulations.
Potton, Eversholt and Biggleswade
Potton, Eversholt and Biggleswade each have their own Community Agent.
If you live in Eversholt, call Lizzie on 0800 039 1234 or firstname.lastname@example.org
If you live in Potton, call Andrea on 07590 359 630 or email@example.com
If you live in Biggleswade, call Lisa on 07534 484 750 or firstname.lastname@example.org
We are grateful to our funders Bedford Borough Council; Biggleswade Town Council; Eversholt Parochial Charity; and Potton Consolidated Charity; and also for support ‘in-kind’ from Potton Town Council.