On Monday evening, the Prime Minister placed us back into National Lockdown.
As a result, we must all stay at home to protect the NHS and save lives.
This means that:
- the Barn will remain open as an essential food shop
- the Mobility Hub and Ridgmont Station Heritage Centre will remained closed for now
- staff must work from home where operationally possible
- volunteers must not come to the offices/buildings
You can read the full guidance National lockdown: Stay at Home – GOV.UK (www.gov.uk)
Our frontline services are continuing to support communities and individuals:
- for support from a Good Neighbour Scheme, please email GNS@bedsrcc.org.uk
- for support with your health and wellbeing, please visit www.yourwellbeingbedfordshire.org.uk
- if you have a transport need, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
- if you run a Village Hall or Community Building and are seeking guidance, please email email@example.com
If you have any queries, please email us firstname.lastname@example.org